Wednesday 1 May - Saturday 4 May 2013
If you have any questions about the conference please contact your local AAGGO representative in the first instance.
AAGGO representatives may contact
Image detail above:
Ramingining Artists The Aboriginal Memorial 1987–88 (detail), National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, purchased with the assistance of funds from National Gallery admission charges and commissioned in 1987
Information for AAGGO Representatives – Registration for 2013 Conference
This information is designed to assist you in handling your Gallery's enquiries and registrations. If you would like any clarification or further information please contact the NGA Conference Registrar, Carol Hunt, at carol.hunt @bigpond.com
The forms relating to registration for the 2013 AAGGO conference can be accessed below.
- Payment method notification form (pdf, 47kb)
- Group registration information form (pdf, 37kb)
- Gallery registration summary and waiting list (pdf, 76kb)
- Checklist for AAGGO Representative (pdf, 46kb)
- Delegate registration form (pdf, 70kb)
Please note the term Gallery is used throughout this document to include all AAGGO member organisations.
Each gallery should nominate one person (either the AAGGO representative or an alternate) to co-ordinate registrations and payments from their gallery and to be the contact person for any queries from their guides or from the NGA Conference Committee. The person designated will be responsible for allocating Registration Forms to intended delegates.
Return of registrations
Please ensure that you return all registration forms with payment well in advance of the deadline. Please forward a single payment, with the Registration summary sheet (pdf, 76kb), to cover all the attached individual registrations.
Registrations received from individual delegates will not be processed, but returned.
Please show at the bottom of the Gallery registration summary sheet and waiting list (pdf, 76kb) how many you have on your waiting list. You will be contacted in early February if there are places available.
All guides accredited by a member Gallery of AAGGO.
Registration cost per person
$350. Please note that individual Conference Registration is not complete until payment is made.
- Attendance at all conference sessions;
- Lunches, morning/afternoon teas as itemised on program, cocktail reception and conference dinner
We ask the nominated AAGGO co-ordinator to:
- Provide each guide wishing to attend the conference with a Delegate registration form (pdf, 70kb)
- Collect the completed registration forms and payments from guides
- Forward the Gallery's total payment, together with completed Registration forms, to the National Gallery of Australia
Please note that the NGA can only accept one payment from each Gallery.
Payment can be made by your Gallery by either:
- Direct bank transfer to: Account Name: AAGGO
- By cheque made out to "AAGGO"
Account No: 10208916
Payment by bank transfer can be done online or at the bank. If your Gallery elects to pay by direct bank transfer, it is important that you:
- include your Gallery name or acronym when you submit payment;
- complete the Payment method notification form (pdf, 47kb) and
- return with all completed documentation.
The National Gallery of Australia will process all payments and provide confirmation of payment in advance of the conference.
Cancellations can only be refunded if notified before Monday 18 March. For cancellation information please contact Carol Hunt: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Friday 2 November||
First round opens
Registration papers will be posted to arrive on or about this date.
|Friday 18 January||
First round closes for all registration forms, payment and Registration Summary Sheet to be received at the National Gallery of Australia.
|Friday 5 April||Receipts for all delegates will be forwarded|