- The National Gallery of Australia accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein and recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use.
- Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
- The material on this site may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Gallery of Australia, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
- The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by the National Gallery of Australia of the products or services provided by that person or organisation.
Minimum requirements for viewing:
- The website is designed for viewing with modern browsers
(Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and below, Netscape Navigator and early Firefox and other less widely used browser versions are not supported).
- Minimum required display settings are 1280x1024 pixels with millions of colours.
- Some parts of the site utilise Adobe Flash and Adobe Acrobat as well as other proprietary technologies
- For further information, contact the Web manager, National Gallery of Australia.