Jump into the Children’s Festival
at the National Gallery of Australia
Sunday 28 September 2003 12pm–3pm
Join us from 12pm to 3pm on Sunday 28 September 2003, as the National Gallery of Australia celebrates childhood, creativity and the arts. Focusing on the national collection and special exhibitions, the Children’s Festival will feature a range of activities designed to encourage children and their families to engage with the world of visual art.
For the children’s exhibition Jump! Photographers get off the ground, a range of activities with differing levels of engagement will take place throughout the Gallery and the Sculpture Garden.
- See the gravity-defying trampoline demonstrations from the Australian Institute of Sport
- Jump into the fabulous jumping castle
- High-energy dance performances by Fresh Funk
- Play games such as hopscotch and leap into skipping
- Feast on the sausage sizzle in the Sculpture Courtyard
- Try your hand at the activity workshop stations
- Join interactive tours of the Gallery with Gallery staff
and Voluntary Guides.
National Gallery of Australia
Parkes Place, Parkes ACT 2601