Morning and afternoon session tickets are available for Gold and the Incas through Ticketek. See adjacent for package details.
This exhibition ended 21 April 2014
- morning session 10am – 1pm
- afternoon session 1pm – 5pm
- Or by phoning Ticketek on 1300 795 012
- at the Gallery information desk open 10am – 5pm daily
(except Christmas day)
- Transaction fees from $4.95 apply
|Adult / Concession||$25 / $20|
|Child (7-16 yrs)||$6|
|Family / Family Concession *||$55 / $45|
|NGA Member (Adult / Family *)||$16 / $37|
|* 2 Adults + 3 children|
Audio and Guided tours
The audio tour provides an interesting narration that guides you through the exhibition. An adult tour and a children's tour are available. These can be pre purchased through Ticketek when you purchase your ticket or purchased from the Audio Tour desk outside the exhibition.
- $6.00 Single
- $10.00 (shared)
- $6.00 Children's
- 6 Dec 2013 – 21 Apr 2014, Canberra only
- 10am – 5pm every day (except Christmas day)
- General information +61 2 6240 6411
- For visitors with mobility difficulties +61 2 6240 6411
- General email enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership - 1800 020 068
Become a member. Enjoy the full range of membership benefits .
PackagesAll packages include an exhibition ticket.
Sat & Sun from 8.30am | Exhibition entry from 10am
Wednesday to Sunday | 12pm lunch with morning exhibition entry or 2pm lunch with afternoon exhibition entry
Combined Family* ticket offer: $95 For both Gold and the Incas and Questacon's Meas.ure Island (running concurrently) An overall saving of $30 for both exhibitions! Tickets do not need to be used on the same day. Tickets only available through Ticketek or at the NGA Information desk.
*Two adults and three children
Discover Peru: The Chimu Way
Win a trip for two adults* to Peru with Chimu Adventures valued at $25,000 to enjoy a land of contrasts and a country brimming with culture, legend, folklore and fascination. All Gold and the Incas ticket holders are eligible to enter the draw as you exit the exhibition at the National Gallery of Australia.
*Terms and conditions apply, for details please click here
Coming from out of town?
Click here for travel details and packages