- 4 Dec 2015 – 28 March 2016, Canberra only
- 10am – 5pm every day (except Christmas day)
Tickets available at the Gallery and through Ticketek or 1300 795 012
- $20 adults
- $15 NGA members
- $17.50 concession/student
Ticketek credit card fees apply. See terms and conditions ticketek.com.au
We have Tom Roberts multimedia tours for those who are deaf or hearing impaired.
Parking and access
Please note that the National Gallery car parks are accessible off Bowen Drive (weekends only) and Parkes Place East.
Click here for parking information
- Tickets – Ticketek on 1300 795 012 or ticketek.com.au
- General information +61 2 6240 6411
- For visitors with mobility difficulties +61 2 6240 6411
- General email enquiries
- Membership – 1800 020 068
Guides are delivering a daily tour at 11.00 am and 2.00 pm. Visitors can meet the Guide at the exhibition entrance after purchasing a ticket. Tours are free. There is a maximum capacity of approximately 20 visitors.
Tom’s studio is a fun-filled activity area for families to enjoy together inside our Tom Roberts exhibition. With children’s dress-ups, figure drawing, paper sculptures, a creative app for iPad and more, your family will love bringing their favourite Tom Roberts paintings to life. Open during exhibition hours.