Take your NGA experience further
'It is pure joy that I offer you.'
Become an NGA Member today and receive a free Golden Ticket to Versailles: Treasures from the Palace which allows you unlimited entry to the exhibition.
How to become a Member
If you wish to join the NGA or renew your membership, please join online below or call the Membership office on 02 6240 6528.
Gift a Membership
You can also gift memberships to friends and familyGift Membership
Benefits of NGA Membership
- Complimentary Golden Ticket to a major exhibition for first time members.
- Discounted tickets to all events and exhibitions
- Invitations to members exhibition opening parties
- 10% discount at the Gallery shops and cafes
- Delivery of the quarterly NGA printed magazine, Artonview
- Exclusive annual program of events including visits to artist studios, tours and after hours viewings
- Access to the online Members News for Gallery updates insights and offers
- Entry to the Members Lounge with complimentary coffee and tea
- Reciprocal benefits at all state galleries and the Museum of Contemporary Art
|Category||1 Year||2 Year|
Individual – Any individual art lover
Joint – Two Adults living at the same address
Student – Full-time student under 30
Children – Add up to three children 17 and under for free to any single or joint membership.
Young Adult *** – Add up to three adults aged between 18-26 for $20 per person, per year to any single or joint membership.
National member living further 100km from the NGA.
* Available to Pension cardholders only. For joint memberships both members must have pension cards
** Students must provide student number and institution
*** Young Adult $20 per person, per year to any single or joint membership
Versailles: Treasures from the Palace
6:00pm Friday, 9 December
Celebrate the launch of Versailles: Treasures from the Palace with themed canapes, cocktails, live entertainment and exhibition viewing.
$90 NGA members, $120 guests
Exclusive Viewing: Versailles: Treasures from the Palace
5:30pm Thursday, 15 December
Drop by for a glass of champagne and an private viewing of Versailles: Treasures from the Palace.
$40 Members, $50 guestsBuy tickets
6:00pm Friday, 24 February 2017
Join senior exhibition curator Dr Lucina Ward for an introduction to Versailles: Treasures from the Palace followed by an exclusive viewing, three course dinner and entertainment.
Price : $190 NGA members, $220 guestsBuy tickets
Image: Carl Van Loo Madame de Pompadour as the ‘beautiful gardener’ 1754-55 (detail), oil on canvas 81 x 64.5 cm, on loan from the Palace of Versailles. Photo © RMN-Grand Palais (Château de Versailles) / Gérard Blot.
Banner image: Dale Frank He garaged his new Range Rover as the ABC was due the next day to interview him on what it was like being an artist today even though Sue thought he should park it in the front drive 2006 (detail) National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, purchased 2006 More detail