TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information you need to know about your National Gallery Membership, including complimentary tickets, member benefits, discounts and renewals.
- Complimentary exhibition ticket applies to first time members only, one ticket per membership.
- Membership benefits and discounts are only available upon the presentation of a valid membership card or another official form of identification.
- Membership cards and their benefits are non transferable.
- National Gallery of Australia Membership is non refundable.
- The primary membership cardholder(s) is / are responsible for ensuring the details of their National Gallery of Australia Membership are correct at all times.
- The additional Member of a Joint Membership can only be transferred / changed at the time of renewal.
- The National Gallery of Australia may terminate a Membership if a Member fails to comply with these terms and conditions or misuse Membership privileges.
- A National Gallery of Australia Membership will be considered ‘lapsed’ if not renewed by the due date.
- The expiry date of an annual Membership cannot be suspended or extended past the expiry date stipulated on the Membership.
- Auto-renewal of membership is not available for Student memberships or memberships that include Young Adult Members.
- The National Gallery of Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or Membership benefits where necessary at any time without prior notice.